Dex-Pro Glove New!
The Dex-Pro Glove from Fire-Dex is a 3D glove design that incorporates innovative design features together with specific materials to form a glove that delivers maximum dexterity, extreme durability and superior protection. Every material chosen for the Dex-Pro glove was done so with these three things in mind.
Maximum Dexterity – broken-in feel out of the bag
Extreme Durability – optimal materials and construction so you get gloves that last
The Alpha X
- Full and complete natural leather outer shell
- Premium Italian top grain cow and swine hide
- No fabric utilized on outer shell Unequaled wet grip strength
- Strategic wear and grip pads on finger tips / thumb
- Excellent cut / rip / abrasion resistance
- Overall anatomically correct ergonomic design
- Extreme dexterity with no sacrifice of protection
- Glove refuses to harden or stiffen and remains soft / pliable after repeated use
- Glove conforms and takes on unique hand signature of user after repeated use
- Hand is effortlessly able to be inserted and removed when glove and or hand is wet or sweaty
- Liner remains intact (no pull out) and is guaranteed
- Critical palm and back of hand (greater knuckle region) have highest obtainable certification
- TPP rating of greater than 60
- All sizes and configurations in stock and ready to ship
- Each pair packaged with versatile reusable utility bag and Velcro glove strap
Thermal Urethane Vapor Barrier:
- Proprietary formulation specifically designed for the fire service
- Robotic welded seams (not glued)
- 350% elongation prior to burst (memory free performance)
- Degradation (melt point) well above NFPA requirements
- Superior liquid penetration resistance
- Multiple sizes to accommodate various glove sizing
Kovenex Thermal Liner:
- A revolutionary fabric made from a special patented blend of High-performance fiber.
- Size:Small, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2X Large, 3X Large
- Wrist Options:Gauntlet, Wristlet (Nomex Thermal Cuff)
- Finger Lengths:Standard, Cadet (offers a length which is approximately 1/2 inch shorter than standard gloves), *Note: Cadet sizes offered in Gauntlet style only.